Secured Credit Card: No Credit Check, No Checking Account Needed
Building Credit The Easy Way
Secured credit cards are not prepaid cards. These are regular credit cards that have a refundable security deposit. They are great tools to help build a consumer credit file.
Repair Your Credit
* Are you looking to repair your credit? Maybe you’ve been through some kind of credit trauma like a bankruptcy, foreclosure or divorce.
* Do you want to build new credit because you’re a recent college graduate or recently immigrated to the U.S.?
Why This Card Is Different Than The Competition
There is more to consider than just the interest rate or credit line on a secured card. The card has to be consumer friendly.
* Build credit history – Reports to All 3 Major Bureaus.
* No credit check for approval – Similar cards pull credit inquiries which could negatively effect credit.
* 4 Ways to Fund Your Security Deposit
* Choose your credit limit from $200 to $3000
* Prime plus 6.5 percent variable APR
* No checking account required
* A real VISA card accepted everywhere
* All applications accepted
CLICK HERE to get a: VISA Secured Credit Card
Latest Consumer Credit Questions
- Best Credit Cards
- Is there a site to get a free credit report without signing up for anything?
- How do we get a mortgage without credit?
- I Need A Personal Loan Quick But I Have Bad Credit
- Can I get a WalMart Cell Phone?
- How do you build your credit score?
- Fast Credit Fixes: 3 Quick and Easy Ways to Fix Your FICO
- How Credit Scores Affect Mortgages and Interest Rates
- The Top 10 Credit Myths of Credit Repair
- 3 Sure Shot Signs a Credit Repair Company Is a Fraud
- Rebuilding Your Credit Score
- Does “piggy backing” really improve your credit?
- Check Your Credit Score – Are They Selling Your Information?
- What is the best way to improve your credit without a credit card?
- Help with “Secured Credit Cards”